Monday, December 17, 2007

Wo de jia

Wo de jia ... our house. Let me take you around our new house. We are on the 3rd floor in a 12 story apartment building. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is both nicer and bigger than our last home (the north wood trailer). :o) We have met a couple of our neighbors and have daily contact with our “guard lady”. We only live 2 blocks from the church – great walking distance! It takes about 5 minutes to get to the church and we take multiple trips there a day. We don’t have much of a view, but enjoy the occasional peek out the windows (particularly the bedroom). That is the ‘perch’ that I view the stray dogs that are always around, always barking, and always chasing each other around. We have been able to see construction process out the bedroom window and from the porch. I’m sure it will be pretty big scene changes for the Hanna’s. We are so thankful for the blessing it is to be here and to be so well provided for – especially in our lodging!

1 comment:

Ben and Carissa said...

Wo de jia to you too! I loved seeing pictures of your home!! It looks very nice and roomy. Don't lie Hannah, we all know you miss your trailer!! Well, I'm sending a Christmas card to you guys today, so I'm guessing you WON'T get it before Christmas! I'm sorry, I just can't get all this hustle and bustle thing down yet. Well, we love you and miss you. Thanks for the pictures!! We got your package today. Thank you so much. You did not have to send stuff you know. Enjoy your holiday season!